Hiwatashi Yui, 2017
|Birthdate||April 30, 2000|
|Team||AKB48 Group Draft Candidates|
|Generation||2nd Generation Draft Candidates|
|Associated Acts||AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48|
- 01.03.2015 - Joined as AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi 2015 Finalist
- 10.05.2015 - Drafted into Team A
- 10.02.2016 - Promoted to Team A
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- M.T. ni Sasagu (Kimi wa Melody)
- Set me free (Tsubasa wa Iranai)
- Osaekirenai Shoudou (High Tension)
- Accident Chu (Shoot Sign)
- Maebure (Negaigoto no Mochigusare)
- Tsuki no Kamen (＃SukiNanda)
Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyoushiki "148.5cm no Mita Yume" in Yokohama Stadium
- Sailor fuku wo Nugasanaide (Center)
- Akashi S.U.C. (July 2016)
- Hobbies: Watching TV, Impersonations
- Special Skill: Drums (Started learning them so it could be her special skill)
- Likes talking to people.
- Says to be clumsy.
- She is a former child actress and a former member of karat ☆.
- Admires Watanabe Miyuki and Shimazaki Haruka.
- Was Team A's only pick during AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi 2015.
- Debuted as a Zenza Girl on June 23, 2015 during Team A's stage, Romance Kakurenbo.
- Sang Temodemo no Namida along with Tatsuya Makiho on her debut (November 8, 2015) in Tanaka Masahiro's Boku ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu special stage.
- Debuted on December 2015's issue in BOMB Magazine.
- First AKB48's 2nd Generation Draft member to be promoted.
- Included in back cover of AKB48's 2016 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Official Guide Book.
- She was Mukaichi Mion's junior in elementary school.
- Impersonated little chick as her character.
- Did her first Shime Ana in Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyoushiki "148.5cm no Mita Yume" in Yokohama Stadium concert
|Members||Iriyama Anna | Oya Shizuka | Owada Nana (Announced Graduation) | Kojima Natsuki | Kojima Haruna (Announced Graduation) | Sasaki Yukari | Shiroma Miru (NMB48 Team BII) | Takita Kayoko | Taniguchi Megu | Nakanishi Chiyori | Nakamura Mariko (Co-Captain) | Hiwatashi Yui Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48 Team KIV) | Miyazaki Miho | Yamada Nanami | Yokoyama Yui (Captain)|
|Stages||A1 | A2 | A3 | A4 | A5 | A6 | Waiting Stage | A7|