Hoshino Minami, Inochi wa Utsukushii 2015
|Birthdate||February 6, 1998|
|Occupation||Singer, Idol, Actress|
|Generation||1st Generation Nogizaka46|
|Associated Acts||Nogizaka46, AKB48, HKT48|
|Blog||minami.hoshino (Nogizaka46 Official Blog)|
- Nogizaka no Uta (Guru Guru Curtain)
- Aitakatta Kamoshirenai (Guru Guru Curtain)
- Ushinaitakunai kara (Guru Guru Curtain)
- Shiroi Kumo ni Notte (Guru Guru Curtain)
- Kokoro no Kusuri (Oide, Shampoo)
- Hito wa Naze Hashiru no ka? (Hashire! Bicycle)
- Oto ga Denai Guitar (Hashire! Bicycle)
- Yubi Bouenkyou (Seifuku no Mannequin)
- Yubi Bouenkyou ~Anime Version~ (Seifuku no Mannequin)
- Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover (Girl's Rule)
- [2012.04.20] Quiz! Ichigan
- [2012.04.02 - 2012.09.27] Nogizaka Romance
- [2011.10.02] Nogizakatte, Doko?
- [2013.07.02 - 2013.09.11] NOGIBINGO!
- [2012.01.13 - 2012.04.06] Saba Doru (as herself)
- She failed the audition for the 9th AKB48 Kenkyuusei (2011.02), but was selected as a member of the 1st Generation Nogizaka46 (2011.08).
- Likes things that are sweet, pink, and cute.
- She was selected to appear in the promotion poster of the shoujo manga "Kaichou wa Maid-sama!", in commemoration of its 16th volume release. She cosplayed as the main character, Ayuzawa Misaki.
- In an episode of Nogizakatte dokko?, she said that she hates nuts or peas.
- In the Aitakatta Kamoshirenai PV, she played the role that Takahashi Minami portrayed in AKB48's own Aitakatta PV.