Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kayano Shinobu, also known as Chino Shinobu, is the AKB48 Group General Manager and AKB48's main stylist, being in charge of all their costumes.
- Name: Chino Shinobu (茅野しのぶ?)
- Birth Name: Kayano Shinobu
- Google+: Chino Shinobu
- Known for her good relationship with the members
- In AKB48's Seibu Dome Concert, Chino and the staff made 900 costumes.
- In one year, they make 1,700 costumes.
- The costumes for the Japan Record Awards, the staff put all the pieces by hand on that day.
- The costumes are designed according to the image of the members and song
- In 2012, more than 4,500 costumes were made, more than any other year so far.
- Their was one specific costume that she put her emotions and thoughts into, which was the White Dress for Maeda Atsuko's graduation celebration was held, Tokyo Dome.