Noguchi Reina, 2009
|Birthdate||April 15, 1993|
|Occupation||Singer, Idol, Actress|
|Agency||formerly of AKS|
|Generation||3rd Generation AKB48|
|Graduated||February 1, 2009|
- Hobbies: Laughing, music appreciation, karaoke
- She was absent for a few theater performances in June 2007, due to a leg injury.
- Her audition song was Stay with me by Sawajiri Erika.
- Chose the nickname "Gussan" for herself, from a choice of "Nossan" or "Gussan".
- She admires former AKB48 member Ohe Tomomi.
- She and two other members of the original Team B (Kashiwagi Yuki and Tanabe Miku) called themselves "Team Positive".
- Played jankenpon (rock-paper-scissors) with the audience when she introduced herself at the start theater performances.
- Likes to imitates a camel's face, the costume she wore for Ame no Doubutsuen.
- Has a habit of touching her jaw.
- She counts sheep before going to sleep every day.
- There was said to be a 'Noguchi disease' at her junior high school, where people forgot what they wanted to say while talking.
- An embarrassing moment that she recalls was saying gochisosama deshita (something said after a meal) when about to end a telephone call.
- She prefers to go right foot first when walking up stairs.
- Gave her mother a "let's laugh together" coupon for Mother's Day.