Otona AKB48 Audition (大人AKB48 オーディション?) was the third collaboration event by the AKB48 Group and Ezaki Glico. Its objective was to choose a temporary AKB48 member over the age of 30. The applications for the nationwide audition began on March 28, 2014. Tsukamoto Mariko was announced as the winner from over 5,000 candidates. She was the center of the song Oshiete Mommy, used in a Glico Papico CM.
- Tsukamoto Mariko (Temporary AKB48 member from April 16 to September 1, 2014)
- Note: arranged as artist's [real name]/[stage name]
- Asai Erina (Actress)
- Ichii Sayaka (Talent, graduate of Morning Musume)
- Tanaka Shiho/Kintaro. (Impressionist)
- Sakurai Hina (Seiyuu, Actress)
- Takahashi Yuka/Shunpuutei Pikkari (Rakugo artist)
- Minamikawa Mitsue/Shiraishi Marumi (Actress)
- Takahashi Mikako (Seiyuu)
- Nakazato Mami (Talent)
- Nakano Kumiko (Talent, graduate of Osaka Performance Doll)
- Hazuki (14th Generation member of Miniskirt Police)
- Yahata Kaoru (Impressionist)
- Kintaro. and Yahata Kaoru are known for their impersonation of AKB48's Maeda Atsuko and Minegishi Minami respectively.
- Shunpuutei Pikkari had also auditioned for AKB48's 1st Generation in 2005, and was 24 at the time. She also appeared in AKBINGO! Episode 93, during Takahashi Minami's Rakugo Challenge. Her rakugo name at that time was Poppo (ぽっぽ?). She said that she failed the audition because she had registered her age as six years younger (18), but was not confirmed if she really had done that.
- ↑ TBA