Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SKE48 Theater is where SKE48 hold their Theater Performances almost everyday. The SKE48 Theater is in SUNSHINE SAKAE, Nagoya, which is the place that SKE48 is named after.
The SUNSHINE SAKAE has a ferris wheel on the side of the building, making it a popular location for the SKE48 Theater.
The SKE48 Theater recently went under a renovation, which was completed in late 2012.
Capacity 299 people.
- 4th Stage 「RESET」 (SKE48 Team S 4th Stage "RESET") [2013.07.23 - ]
- 4th Stage 「シアターの女神」(SKE48 Team KII 4th Stage "Theater no Megami") [2013.07.25 - ]
- 3rd Stage 「僕の太陽」 (SKE48 Team E 3rd Stage "Boku no Taiyou") [2013.07.24 - ]
- 1st Stage 「PARTYが始まるよ」 (SKE48 Kenkyuusei 1st Stage "PARTY ga Hajimaru yo") [2010.02.16 - ]
- 2nd Stage 「会いたかった」 (SKE48 Kenkyuusei 2nd Stage "Aitakatta")
- 1st Stage 「PARTYが始まるよ」 (SKE48 Team S 1st Stage "PARTY ga Hajimaru yo") [2008.10.05 - 2009.02.08]
- 2nd Stage 「手をつなぎながら」 (SKE48 Team S 2nd Stage "Te wo Tsunaginagara") [2009.02.14 - 2009.10.16]
- 3rd Stage 「制服の芽」 (SKE48 Team S 3rd Stage "Seifuku no Me") [2009.10.25 - 2013.07.10]
- 1st Stage 「会いたかった」 (SKE48 Team KII 1st Stage "Aitakatta") [2009.06.13 - 2009.11.29]
- 2nd Stage 「手をつなぎながら」(SKE48 Team KII 2nd Stage "Te wo Tsunaginagara") [2009.12.06 - 2010.09.22]
- 3rd Stage 「ラムネの飲み方」(SKE48 Team KII 3rd Stage "Ramune no Nomikatta") [2011.10.01 - 2013.07.12]
- 1st Stage 「パジャマドライブ」 (SKE48 Team E 1st Stage "Pajama Drive") [2011.01.16 - 2012.03.28]
- 2nd Stage 「逆上がり」 (SKE48 Team E 2nd Stage "Saka Agari") [2012.05.14 - 2013.07.11]