SHN48 (Short of Shanghai48) is the 3rd international sister group of AKB48 and it's based in Shanghai, China. They’re aiming to form the first team by December 8th, which will be the 7th anniversary of AKB48.
SNH48 is based on city of Shanghai, China. SNH48 is the seventh AKB48 sister group and the third abroad sister group, following JKT48 and TPE48 (who haven't debuted yet). SNH48 follows the same concept of AKB48, that is "the idol that you can meet" (Chinese: 可面对面的偶像). SNH48 is the first AKB48 sister group in China, even though AKB48 has a large fan base in China.
The 26 first generation members of SNH48 were announced on October 15. Joining those 26 members are AKB48's Miyazawa Sae and Suzuki Mariya, who are currently taking part in AKB48's overseas temporary transfer program.
SNH48 were due to debut on December 8 2012, the same day as AKB48's 7th Year Anniversary, however it is now unknown when SNH48 will debut.
They will have their theater debut in Spring 2013.
On June 13, 2013, they released their first EP titled Heavy Rotation
On July 28, 2013, it was announced that they will bee releasing their 2nd EP on August 2, 2013, titled, Flying Get
On the end of July, the theater was completed.
On July 31, 2013, 2nd Generation Auditions started.
On August 18, 2013, the 2nd Generation members were announced.
On August 30, 2013, it was announced that Miyazawa Sae and Suzuki Mariya, will start performing with SNH48 in October.
On September 30, 2013, it was announced that Miyazawa Sae and Suzuki Mariya, will have their first performance with SNH on October 11, 12, and 13.
- Chen GuanHui
- Chen Si
- Dai Meng
- Dong ZhiYi
- Gu XiangJun
- Miyazawa Sae
- Jiang Yun
- Kong XiaoYin
- Suzuki Mariya
- Li YuQi
- Mo Han (Captain)
- Qian BeiTing
- Qiu XinYi
- Sun Rui
- Shen ZhiLin
- Tang Min
- Wen JingJie
- Wu ZheHan
- Xu ChenChen
- Xu JiaQi
- Xu ZiXuan
- Yuan YuZhen
- Zhao JiaMin
- Zhang YuGe
- Hu MeiTing (1st, Left December 21, 2012)
- Yu TingEr (1st, Left December 21, 2012)
- He YiChen (1st, Left May 2, 2013)
- Wang FeiSi (1st, Left May 3, 2013)
- Jiang YuXi (1st, Left July 21, 2013)
- Chen Li (1st, Left August 13, 2013)
- Yu HuiWen (1st, Left August 2013)
- Zhang XinFang (1st, Left August 2013)
- Zeng YuJia (1st, Left August 2013)
- Wang YiWen (2nd, Left September 2013)
- Xu Tong (2nd, Left September 2013)
- Zhang YuWen (2nd, Left September 2013)
- Ding ZiYan (1st, Left October 2013)
- Heavy Rotation
- Ponytail no Shushu
- Flying Get
- Sakura no Ki ni Narou
- Chance no Junban
- Oogoe Diamond
- Dareka no Tame ni ~What Can I Do for Someone~
|EPs||1. Heavy Rotation | 2. Flying Get|
|Sister Groups||AKB48 | SKE48 | SDN48 (Disbanded) | NMB48 | HKT48 | JKT48|