Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru|
|Released:||January 31, 2007|
|Format:||CD Single, CD+DVD|
|AKB48 Promoting Single|
|AKB48 Singles Chronology|
Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou
Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (制服が邪魔をする My Uniform Is Getting in the Way?) is AKB48's second single. The title song was used as the ending theme for TV Asahi's variety show Mitake Tengu!. It was released in two versions: a limited edition with a DVD and a regular edition. This single reached #7 on the weekly Oricon charts, charted for five weeks and sold 21,989 copies.
- Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (制服が邪魔をする)
- Virgin love
- Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (Instrumental) (制服が邪魔をする)
- Virgin love (Instrumental)
- Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (PV) (制服が邪魔をする)
- [2007.02.03] Music Fighter
- [2007.02.10] Pop Jam
- Team A: Itano Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami, Nakanishi Rina, Maeda Atsuko, Minegishi Minami
- Team K: Akimoto Sayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Ono Erena, Masuda Yuka, Miyazawa Sae
- Oricon Chart-Run
Total Reported Sales: 21,989
Total of weeks charting inside Top 200: 5
- Team A member Maeda Atsuko did the narration for the CM of this single.
- This single was the first senbatsu of 2nd Generation member Masuda Yuka.
- It has been speculated that the PV and lyrics of Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru are an allusion to Enjo kōsai, voluntary underage "compensated dating". However, this theory has not been officially confirmed.