Sri Lintang, 2017
|Birthdate||November 5, 1999|
|Associated Acts||JKT48, AKB48|
- 16.05.2015 - Joined JKT48 as a Trainee
- 11.09.2016 - Promoted to Team T (JKT48 1st Grand Team Shuffle)
- 04.03.2017 - Transferred to Team J (JKT48 Saikou ka yo Handshake Festival)
- 12.07.2017 - Withdrew from all her activities as a JKT48 member
JKT48 Senbatsu Election
- T1 (Te wo Tsunaginagara)
- Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! (Encore)
- Kataomoi no Karaage (Encore)
- Wimbledon e Tsureitette (Under)
- "Mirai no Tobira"
- Name in Japanese: スリ・リンタン
- Nickname in Japanese: リンタン
- Favorite Food: Meat Ball
- Favorite Colour: Purple
- Was mentored by Haruka Nakagawa (Team T) along with Christi, Made Devi Ranita Ningtara and Jinan Safa Safira
- Born in Jakarta, but grew up in Cirebon (West Java)
- Has an older sister and younger sister.
- She wants to be a stewardess or a doctor but she is scared of corpses, ambulances and blood.
- She likes J-Pop and K-pop
- Loves spicy food and often eats it too much that make her stomach aches
- She considered her hobby is swimming but she is not good at it. She then explained that it is because she loves water and rain
- She likes high places
- She performed Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! along with Christi, Made Devi Ranita Ningtara and Jinan Safa Safira as a bonus song of Team T 1st Stage
- Seems close with Fidly Immanda Azzahra (FidLintang) since audition but separated because of different mentor
- She said she want always close with her even though they have different mentors
- Close with Zahra Yuriva Dermawan
- Her Oshi in SNH48 is Liu JiongRan
- Her Oshi in JKT48 : Ayana Shahab, Viviyona Apriani, Feni Fitriyanti and Dena Siti Rohyati
- She had a tomboy personality before joining JKT48
- She was hiatus from her activities at JKT48 since September 18, 2017. And also she was never active on her Twitter account and Instagram.
- According to information from her sister (via Instagram Story) on October 5, 2017, that she had an accident.