Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Released:||February 29, 2012|
|Format:||CD Single, CD+DVD|
|Label:||Sony Music Entertainment|
|Watanabe Mayu Singles Chronology|
Otona Jelly Beans
Synchro Tokimeki (シンクロときめき?) is Watanabe Mayu's first solo single. It was released in four versions: three limited CD+DVD editions and a regular CD-only edition. The title track was used as the opening song of the drama Saba Doll starring Watanabe Mayu as herself. The Type C exclusive track, Saba no Kanzume (サバの缶詰), was used as the ending theme for the same drama.
- Watanabe Mayu
- Synchro Tokimeki (シンクロときめき)
- Release Date
- Label/Catalog Number/Price
- Label: Sony Music Entertainment
- (Limited Edition Type A, CD+DVD) / SRCL-7874 / ￥1,600
- (Limited Edition Type B, CD+DVD) / SRCL-7876 / ￥1,600
- (Limited Edition Type C, CD+DVD) / SRCL-7878 / ￥1,600
- (Regular Edition, CD) / SRCL-7880 / ￥1,200
- Synchro Tokimeki (シンクロときめき)
- Mitsuami no Kimi e (三つ編みの君へ)
- (Type A Exclusive track) Lavender no Juutan (ラベンダーのジュータン)
- (Type B Exclusive track) Mayuyuroid (マユユロイド)
- (Type C Exclusive track) Saba no Kanzume (サバの缶詰)
- (Regular Edition Exclusive track) Shinjuku Yuutousei (新宿優等生)
- Synchro Tokimeki (シンクロときめき) (Instrumental)
- Mitsuami no Kimi e (三つ編みの君へ) (Instrumental)
- (Type A Exclusive track) Lavender no Juutan (ラベンダーのジュータン) (Instrumental)
- (Type B Exclusive track) Mayuyuroid (マユユロイド) (Instrumental)
- (Type C Exclusive track) Saba no Kanzume (サバの缶詰) (Instrumental)
- (Regular Edition Exclusive track) Shinjuku Yuutousei (新宿優等生) (Instrumental)
- Synchro Tokimeki (シンクロときめき) (Music Video)
- Synchro Tokimeki (シンクロときめき) (Making Of)
- (Type A Exclusive track) Watanabe Mayu: "Training For Married Life" (渡辺麻友花嫁修業 料理研究家・結城貢先生に弟子入り!)
- (Type B Exclusive track) History of Watanabe Mayu
- (Type C Exclusive track) 宇佐しじみ38歳。私の日常お見せしまゆゆ
Oricon Chart Positions
Total sales to date* 150,803
- A lorry featuring large images of the CD covers and a multi-screen video of the PV was used to promote the single.
- As of 5 March 2012, Watanabe Mayu has performed Synchro Tokimeki (シンクロときめき) five times on TV. The first being the 120218 broadcast of Music Fair (fully live with a full live band), then the 120226 Girls Factory broadcast (recorded 120204, with live singing and a different live arrangement of the song), and then on the 120226 broadcast of Music Japan and 120305 broadcast of Hey!Hey!Hey! Music Champ (again with live singing), in which Mayu meets a real life alpaca in the studio. The fifth time featured live vocals and was on the 120328 episode of AKBingo!
- On the release date, Watanabe Mayu had an internet livestream, consisting of interviews, footage from the Sony Records offices, and performances of both Synchro Tokimeki, and Mayuyuroid (which was the winner of fans votes for which b-side they wanted to hear).
- On the first week of release, Synchro Tokimeki placed second in the Oricon Weekly Charts, selling only 2,938 copies short of the first place single.
- It took Synchro Tokimeki six weeks to sell over 150,000 copies on the Oricon charts.
- The coupling song "Mitsuami no Kimi e" was performed live on the 120318 broadcast of Girls Factory, in an alternative arrangement.
- Mayu performed three mini-lives for Synchro Tokimeki, tickets of which could be won via a card in the CD single.