Toyonaga Aki, 2016
|Birthdate||October 25, 1999|
|Generation||4th Generation HKT48|
|Associated Acts||HKT48, AKB48|
Toyonaga Aki is an HKT48 Kenkyuusei.
- Hobby: Looking at real-estate sites, recitation, painting, taking photos
- Special Skill: Recitation
- Charm Point: Wide forehead, triple eyelids
- Has a docile cat called "Jaran", which is often featured on her streams
- Lives in an old-style Japanese house, which has been passed on in the family
- Has a sister who is a voice actor
- Is very motherly to her fellow generation members, and even to members of the 3rd Generation. Espcially to Jitoe Nene and Takeda Tomoka
- Has a very good relationship with Tsukiashi Amane, which she describes as not a rival, nor close like Takeda Tomoka but "strange", "different". When Amane would be good at something, she'd make sure she'd get good at something else, so that they can always do things together.
- Is good friends and classmates with Fukagawa Maiko
- Her favorite colours are yellow, orange, pink and purple
- A year before she joined HKT48, she was one of the 6 finalists in a talent reality show called "The Last Herione" (ザ・ラストヒロイン), remaining from the 15.000 people that had signed up. The show consisted of dancing, singing & acting and ran for 24 episodes on Tokai TV, produced by SME and Yoshimoto Kyoraku. Aki did not end up winning, but did have multiple photoshoots, a small play and fashion show in the wake of the competition.